People who know me will know how passionate I am about charities and groups working in the community, the help they need and we can give.
So I thought it time to have a dedicated blog to share tips, stories and more about what we can do to help charities and others in the non-profit sector, and how those working in these sectors could help themselves.
I’ll be posting from personal experience, tips and tricks from others; as well as stories about specific charities.
If you work with a charity or non-profit and have something you’d like to share, let me know and if it fits this blog I’ll include something about it in a future post. Likewise, if you support a charity or non-profit and want to share a story about why you help, I’ll look at including it in a post too.
I should start out too by saying there are a number groups and others working within the sector I support, these include the likes of
Others working in the community to help the sector that I support or have/do work with include:
I’ve started putting together a list of topics I’ll post on, including:
- Payroll Giving in New Zealand
- Coffee for charity – interest in this has grown substantially since I originally posted this on my AdageBusiness blog
- Gift Giving – giving a gift of time, money or product to help a group in the community
- Gaining and Retaining Supporters
- Tapping into the youth sector for support
Hope you’ll keep an eye on this blog, and I look forward to hearing your comment on posts.